Tuesday, May 1

W E L C O M E    B A C K !!!!!!!

Hello to all my fans, followers and clients! I apologize for the absence but life definitely got shook up. Just to get this started let's say... 1 new life, 1 move, 1 new French bulldog... and 1 new husband! I could only handle this one (he's a handful :) )   ....so I decided on one husband, lol! He came with an adorable little daughter (6.5 yrs) whom has been a light in my life. I am fortunate to be able to share her.

You truly never know where life leads you. I have owned a wine store, worked for a distributor all along side of the VLP portrait photography business. Mind you, this did cause some small issues with have an overly full plate...hmmm, sales (on the road), training a puppy (Lola was easy/phew), a new condo (now in Attleboro!), closed the studio location (very devastating) and adjusting to a new man.

I met John...on.... (gulp) match. The same place my brother, Rick met his wife! John and I met on a Tuesday night and were on our 4th date by Sunday afternoon. He enjoys so many of the same things that I do~travel (Italy), running, hiking, jazz, food, Tanglewood, outdoors, museums and I did 2 triathlons last year. My first 2.

Wow...so I am back up and running full force and need all the understanding and support that I can get. here is a photo of the little Lola, taking during the hurricane at the end of August last year in Newport, RI.    http://www.newport-discovery-guide.com/newport-rhode-island-restaurants-pier.html