Saturday, October 16

Capron Park... just add color









I get asked this question allot... "when do you think peak foliage season will be?". Unfortunately, that is a tough call. Each year depends on how the cool evenings, the rain, Nor' Easters, etc. So if I have families scheduled I will typically suggest some colors as we get within a week of that date. Luckily the colors of clothes always help the landscape have some more "pop" to the images. I was thrilled that this family decided to create some family portraits this year. It is so important to try to do that every 3 or 4 years so the kids will have some visual memories of their parents. It is truly more work for the Mom to go through all those clothing choices, look through stores, find the perfect outfits... then the session is over in half an hour!! Good job MOM's... I know how much work it is!


Valerie


ps...there are lots of images but the card is going to be a surprise!