Tuesday, October 21

...priceless!

I take the time to try to chat with my clients before hand to figure out what type of portrait would be good for that year's visit. This Mom brought brown tops and pumpkins. We talked and I suggested maybe a couple or few pumpkins to add a little "pop". When she arrived at her location and opened the back of the truck I was shocked to see the size of the pumpkins! WOW!! It made me laugh. She is always pulled together and organized, looks great and I am thinking how are we getting those huge pumpkins over to where I want them. She got right on that and she was moving those around and as you can SEE the result is wonderful.
This image is also great for my clients to be able to realize how great brown looks in the fall. You would think it would be too bland but not with some fall colors making it pop all around. I also fully realize how much work allot of my clients put into prepping for these appointments. Finding the right clothes, ironing them, hanging them in the vehicle, toting around pumpkins, mums, wagons, bathing the kids (I am sure some arguments about clothes), getting everyone there, fixing hair and being on time!

Yes......priceless!! Great work to you all!

Valerie