Thursday, October 23

Creative high school seniors

So we all graduate from high school...but truly what will you look back on. Your memory becomes very fuzzy even though you think it will not. I truly enjoy my career the most when a young adult reaches (insists?) for something that truly reflects themselves to look back on. My creative juices flow, I love the challenge, to listen to what they are craving and reaching for. The potential of these young adults is only limited by themselves. I believe in encouragement, a failed venture is only a bump, a lesson learned. Keep reaching and growing. I can still recall the few little positive moments that happened in my teens years....you may not think your few words make an impression but they may be remembered for a lifetime. I personaly know they can.
Valerie