Thursday, May 17


So we have to admit, The MBB Team was just a little (a lot) excited to have our pictures taken for the website. Let's face it, we prepped for it for weeks! Nails done, hair done, everything did...and I'm pretty sure we may have sold out lululemon athletica between all of us.

In 2004 Valerie Larsen was the “it” photographer in the local area, so naturally I had to get my high school senior pictures done with her! Hundreds of fabulous photos later she had me looking sharp and confident for my high school yearbook photo...maybe someday I'll share that with you ;)

I remember how fun and easy it was to work with her then, and now 8 years later she’s still the “it” photographer and we have reunited (and it feels so goooood…you know you’re singing it!). It’s hard to believe that I graduated from high school 8 years ago. When I think back to that time in my life, I thought I had it all figured out! Don’t we all at age 18?

If there is anything I have learned in my life, it’s that everything happens in divine timing. I have the best group of instructors anyone could ask for. Marisa, Kayla, Heather, Kelsey and newly added to our schedule, Maryellen and Tina! (Take a look at their bios AND great photos here!) With our instructors in place and a few of our clients who took the opportunity to ham it up in front of Val’s camera, we set out for “Operation MBB Photo-Shoot”. (We know some people HATE having their pictures taken, but what can we say…we love this stuff, and Valerie really makes it so easy to have your picture taken)

The day went really well and we really had a lot of fun! I honestly love working with Valerie because you can tell her your ideas and what you are looking for in the picture and she just “knows” how to do it. Her willingness to be open to those ideas is what makes the picture so successful. I would highly recommend her work!

Valerie is available for babies, children, families, pets, business portraits and even fund raisers. Weddings are certainly in the list but can be limited due to dates, always refer and book ahead! Her website information, facebook and blog are below! Happy Photo Viewing!
 
I would have to say the same~it was a joy and fun to work with the girls! I love being creative and Angela lets that shine. I am so proud to see where Angela is at in her life..she has worked hard, her spirit is warm & open, she is smart and driven...all in a gorgeous package to boot!! Do your self a favor and take one of her classes!!