Tuesday, January 5

Custom card designs '09




I wanted to share this custom card design but did not want ruin my clients (& good friends) surprise to all! Now I am posting it, since all the cards have been delivered... this is the inside of the card which is 3/5X5s. So 6 panels and tri-folded into itself..that is why I twisted each end a touch to help everyone imagine what it would look like. I was blessed with being on one of the panels (back cover)..I can only imagine all the questions they got but after alllllllll the years of photographing for the family, I am proud to get a small spot! You know especially since the card was so big....~lol!

As everyone will probably notice..these are summer photos taken at our little lake cottage in NH. This is a great example of how wintry feeling we can make summer portraits look. I found the snowflakes to enhance the pages.. it looks awesome and each one is different (get it?!) to have a special unique feeling for the family. Next year we are going back to a wallet size card...lol! Just kidding but I know the pressure will be on to create something unique again next year! Phew...i have a few months.
Valerie