Tuesday, April 7

New Gift Cards available


I have received my first shipment of the newly designed Gift Cards! I am very excited, they look so great and I designed them myself. They are able to be made out in any denomination.

As a matter of fact, I am sssoooooo excited that I am going to make a special offer. The first 3 clients to CALL (& leaving a message counts) can purchase a $100.00 card for ONLY $75.00!! They are good for years.... so my loyal followers-who will be getting these 3 fabulous cards. Even if you think you are too late..try calling anyway since you never know!
508-285-8400

Mother's Day is around the corner ~ 1 month to go! Baby showers, house warming, birthdays, anniversaries, christenings, new adoption and even weddings (I have beautiful scenic prints for decorating a new home).
Valerie