Sunday, August 3

My favorite long LENS




I am currently in Maryland visiting my family. I thought ahead so that all my adoring public would have some new images to view, (ha,ha!) and sent them ahead to this computer.
Here are two I really like, the daylily is especially beautiful in person and I made it a large print for me.

I went to a rodeo (bull riding) this evening with my siblings and it was really fun to watch. Not sure why you would want to get kicked by a bull.... but OK. There was one fractured leg, 1 dislocated shoulder and a broken wrist. Yikes!! This one large white bull was pretty funny (read angry) after he threw his rider he faced off with the "clown" and pawed the ground repeatedly, chased him around and managed to catch him on his backside too. At the break, I got a kick out of the 5 year olds riding sheep.
Valerie