Tuesday, July 15

Sisters in a small world....


Our newly formed "pf running club" had a little bbq gathering to hang out. So us members of the gym are hanging out and we started to chat about life, love, exercising and travel (lots of Italy!) I said to Janet that I had a client coming in who I was excited to see the next week since I love to watch the children grow, love to see the differences in personality and similarities to the parents. When I mentioned my client's name (1st only) the woman at the table said she knew who she was! I replied, I am sure that is not her.... she lives in Raynham. Sure enough - she told me the kids names and I was surprised.... :)

What a small but wonderful, friendly world we live in. So the girls had grown and we had decided to do an outdoor sitting this time... they had beautiful dress from Easter (why not use them) and I took them out to a local college for a little "formal" feel to match the beautiful dresses.

What does everyone think.... what a gorgeous wall portrait this would make!!


Valerie