Friday, July 25

the Beach is where it is at!


This family is past wedding couple and has returned as their family grows. That is one of the most rewarding parts of my career.
New England is beautiful and warm, soft breezes caress your cheek as the soft pink light skims the sand at sunset..... This is the most popular, highly coveted portrait session. I appreciate the work, organization and desire my clients hold for this spot so i try to truly recommend it when they will get the best value from this portrait sitting. But the results are always breath taking and truly capture the New England lifestyle!

FACTS: this sitting has to be timed carefully. Clients must be ready to jump in less than 24 hour notice. There is always a waiting list (adds to spontaneousness/you may be next on the call list). The best time for this sitting is 1 hour before sunset and May1 to June 5th then September 1 to mid October. This can be a tough portrait to accomplish, due to weather but always cherished by clients.

Thank you to all my clients who have believed in my wisdom and timing! Enjoy those beautiful pieces of family heritage forever.

How lucky am I to be able to share this talent with generations that I will never even know??? Very!

Valerie